DacsMommy, Special Needs
- I will remember that i am more than “just” a special needs Mother.
- I will appreciate the dark circles under my eyes from lack of sleep.
- I will do something just for myself and not feel guilty.
- I will forgive the person that stared rudely at my child.
- I will not worry about the future and things i can not control.
- I will take my anger and redirect it into something positive.
- I will not be discouraged or emotional.
- I will eat ice cream straight out of the carton.
- I will laugh instead of cry.
- I will count my blessings and look forward to tomorrow.
Just for today.
By: The Beautiful Lisa “DacsMommy” Cummings