The Adventures of Mister
No this isn’t Mister, but it is a Halloween cat for you cat lovers to craft out of squash!
A gourd with a long, curved stem becomes a purr-fect cat body and tail. Use teeny white turnips for the mice.
1. Attach pumpkin to gourd with a 1/2-inch wooden dowel (use a drill to make holes in each).
2. Cut two triangular gourds in half and attach to top of pumpkin with skewers as ears.
3. Etch eye and mouth shapes using a fruit and vegetable corer, and attach black pom-pom to eyeswith straight pins.
4. Hot-glue strands of raffia under a black pom-pom for whiskers and nose.
5. Place two small gourds at front of body for paws.
6. To make the mice, peel and shape turnips into a egg shapes. Cut small triangle shapes from a separate turnip and pin on as ears.