We can so all use these words of wisdom….
- We Need you to accept our children unconditionally.
- We Need friends that we can count on even when the times get tough.
- We Need a listening ear.
- We Need a good laugh over a shared glass of wine.
- We Need our children to feel included.
- We Need you to stop bullying, mocking or ridiculing our children.
- We Need rest. A short nap just to revive our energy.
- We Need a break from my child every now and then and shouldn’t be made to feel guilty.
- We Need advice but not judgment.
- We Need to cry every now and then.
- We Need to breathe.
- We Need you to share in the Hope that we have for our child.
- We need you to cut us some slack.
- We do not need criticism.
- We need to mourn the loss of dreams.
- We need to find new ones.
- We need to keep hope on…
View original post 54 more words